Tea Humidor Essence
iLOLA Essence climatizes the humidor to optimal humidity; both aging the tea and enhancing its flavour profile. Your Tea Discs will continue to get better with time.
To be used with the iLOLA Tea Disc Humidor.
- Twist and remove diffuser from humidor tube.
- Add 2-3 drops of iLOLA Humidor Essence into diffuser holes to saturate system.
- Twist diffuser into humidor tube, ensuring closure is tightly secured.
- Let humidor sit for 24 hours, allowing Essence to diffuse throughout and regulate humidity level between 50-70%.
- Twist and remove hygrometer to insert iLOLA Tea Discs into humidor tube.
- Replace hygrometer securely into humidor tube.
- Store Tea Discs enclosed in humidor until your next cup of tea.
Once a month, add 2 drops of iLOLA Humidor Essence to diffuser. If opening humidor regularly, humidity level changes due to external exposure; potentially requiring additional Essence.
Do not exceed adding Essence more than once a week.
Should humidity fall below 50%, add 2 drops of Essence to diffuser holes.
Should humidity exceed 70%, keep humidor tube open for 2-3 hours in a dry area, allowing humidity to decrease.
- One (1) iLOLA Humidor Essence